Ordering is Easy!
If you are collecting within your own organisation and it's companions,
you are good to go and just need to fill in the form below.
If you wish to collect within your wider community, you will need a very simple piece of paper named a Waste Carrier License.
These are free for charities and are incredibly simple to apply for.
You can follow this link- WCL 

We understand that funds are tight.

We can offer a package whereby

a local business sponsor your Ink Bin-

click here to find out more

To order your Personalised Ink Bin fill in the form below-
Upload File
Upload supported file (Max 15MB)
Upload File
Upload supported file (Max 15MB)
Select an item (£)

©2019 All rights reserved Rebecca Baines