top of page
It's So Easy...
1. Buy your first personalised Ink Bin and use our free promo resources
2. Start collecting any home-use cartridges
3. When your Ink Bin os full, simply pop all of your cartridges into an old box and get in touch via the "EMPTY" tab on our website.
3. We arrange free collection- we do all the sorting our side too
4. We give your charity funds for any cartridges of value
Whether you would like one or one hundred Ink Bins,
we would love to work with you!
All collections are free and we accept and recycle ALL home-use cartridges
as we are so passionate about supporting communities with keeping the world colourful!
We ask our customers to purchase their first Ink Bin package but will happily
replace these free of charge if they get tatty. We then cover all costs after that.
We can work on a business-charity sponsorship programme to encourage
employees to recycle their home-use ink cartridges as well as support their chosen charity.
We do all of the work our end- we sort and list all of the cartridges; saving your volunteers hours of work.
We love to work with young people and produce a wealth of free educational resources; designed to support young people and their schools with eco learning . These can be found on our ECO KIDS page.
bottom of page